Cluster Series List
Hey there - I hope you've had a happy Christmas and a great new year! I'm writing this before both, so I'm still looking forward to it :D
It's been a while since I did a series list here. This time, it's for my Cluster series of blog posts, which has reached 11 parts so far! Despite publishing this series list, this series is not over! I intend to post more parts to this series in the future. I'm just posting this as a convenient place to point people interested in my cluster setup.
For those not in the know, I have a cluster of Raspberry Pis which provide my primary source of compute power for continually running services on my home network - and this series documents how I've got it setup. I also have a NAS which provides redundant (and backed up, of course) storage (see here for the setup, and here for the backups), and finally a GPU server which when I look back at the archives I apparently have yet to blog about - oops!
Here's the full series list - I'll update this list as I post more parts to this series.
- Cluster, Part 1: Answers only lead to more questions
- Cluster, Part 2: Grand Designs
- Cluster, Part 3: Laying groundwork with Unbound as a DNS server
- Cluster, Part 4: Weaving Wormholes | Peer-to-Peer VPN with WireGuard
- Cluster, Part 5: Staying current | Automating apt updates and using apt-cacher-ng
- Cluster, Part 6: Superglue Service Discovery | Setting up Consul
- Cluster, Part 7: Wrangling... boxes? | Expanding the Hashicorp stack with Docker and Nomad
- Cluster, Part 8: The Shoulders of Giants | NFS, Nomad, Docker Registry
- Cluster, Part 9: The Border Between | Load Balancing with Fabio
- Cluster, Part 10: Dockerisification | Writing Dockerfiles
- Cluster, Part 11: Lock and Key | Let's Encrypt DNS-01 for wildcard TLS certificates
If I forget to update this post, please do get in touch by leaving a comment below. You can also find all the posts related to my cluster by looking at the cluster tag here on my blog.