Own Your Code Series List
Hey there! It's time for another series list. This time it's for my Own Your Code series, where I take a look into Gitea and Laminar CI.
Following this series, I plan to also post about my apt repository, which is hosting a growing list of software - including the tiled map editor (support them with a donation if you can), gossa (a minimalist file browser interface), and webhook - if you find any issues, you can always get in touch.
Anyway, here's the full list of posts in the series in the Own Your Code series:
- Own your Code, Part 1: Git Hosting - How did we get here?
- Own your code, Part 2: The curious case of the unreliable webhook
- Own your code, part 3: Shell scripting infrastructure
- Own your code, part 4: Laminar CI
- Own your code, part 5: git post-receive hook
- Own your code, part 6: The Lantern Build Engine
In the unlikely event I post another entry in this series, I'll come back and update this list. Most likely though I'll be posting related things standalone, rather than part of this series - so subscribe for updates with your favourite method if you'd like to stay up-to-date with my latest blog posts (Atom/RSS, Email, Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook are all supported - just ask if there's something missing).